Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press 2" Mandrel
Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press 2" Mandrel. LIST PRICE: $595.00MSRP:Was:Now: $595.00
Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press Work Table
Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press Work Table for Pieces. LIST PRICE: $4,995.00MSRP:Was:Now: $4,995.00
Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press Receptacle for Cut Pieces
Guardian Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press Receptacle for Cut Pieces. LIST PRICE: $695.00MSRP:Was:Now: $695.00
Guardian 67" Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press
DYE SUBLIMATION CALENDER / ROTARY HEAT PRESS Guardian Calenders are an affordable, easy to use rotary heat press for all your dye sublimation paper transfer and direct-to-fabric applications. The Guardian's intuitive design makes for quick, easy use,...MSRP:Was:Now: $29,995.00
- All steel component construction
- Temperature accuracy is controlled by a precision Infra-Red sensor, ensuring consistency heating during the entire transfer process
- Heat is supplied by a specially engineered Infra-Red Quartz Element providing even temperatures when running pieces or roll-to-roll
- Fast warm-up and cool down times save energy and labor
- Nomex felt belt with a Kevlar reinforced center for added durability
- Mechanically adjusted belt without compressed air; the belt does not need adjustment before, during or after the transfer process
- Temperature is adjustable up to 220°C (428°F)
- Exposure Time: Can be adjusted from 20 to 190 seconds.
- Temperature selection and control. Selection of exposure time and speed.
- Forward, Stop, Reverse Safety reset.
Guardian Calenders include safety features engineered to provide a safe working environment for the operator:
- Plexiglass Front Cover: Protects the user from the feed mechanism and the risk of burns; also protects the felt belt and drive system from being damaged by foreign objects.
- Emergency Stop Buttons: Two (2) emergency stop buttons are located in the front and rear of the calender / rotary heat press.
- System Override: If any of the safety features are activated, the user must press the reset button to reengage the calender / rotary heat press.
- Thermo Isolation: All exposed surfaces have been thermo isolated to protect the user from the risk of burns while operating the calender.
Please feel free to call us at 734-668-0755 or email us at email@example.com for additional information on Guardian Calenders or if you’re interested in becoming an authorized dealer.
|Maximum working width||67’’ (1680 mm)|
|Maximum temperature||428°F (220°C)|
|Diameter of drum||10“ (250 mm)|
|Heating system||Infra-Red Quartz Element|
|Heating time from room
temperature to 200°C
|Digital display of temperature||Yes|
|Belt material||Nomex© reinforced by Kevlar for added durability|
|Speed exposure time 40 seconds||71 yd / hr - 1.18 yd / min, 65 m / hr - 1.08 m / min|
|Speed exposure time 90 seconds||18 yd / hr - 0.30 yd / min, 17 m / hr - 0.29 m / min|
|User protection||Safety cover in front of the rollers with safety switches and reset button on the
|Fume extraction||2 extraction pipes diameter 2” (50mm) linked to both ends of the machine to vacuum
smoke and vapors produced during sublimation
|Number of self locking mandrels
|6 universal mandrels, 3 feed, 3 take-up|
|Maximum material roll dimension||Upper position 10” (250 mm), Mid front position 10” (250 mm), Low front position
10” (250 mm)
|Maximum roll weight||66 Lbs. (30kg)|
|Power adaptor||Plug L6-30P, Receptacle L6-30R|
|Voltage||208V / 50Hz - 60Hz Single Phase Circuit, Stable Power Required at 214V Output to Calender|
|Amperes||Max. 28 Amperes|
|Dimensions of the machine||W 81” x D 38” x H 61” / W 208 x D 96 x H 155 cm|
|Weight of the machine||1060 Lbs (480 kg)|
|Dimensions of the shipping crate||W 86” x D 37” x H 66” / W 218 x D 93 x H 170 cm|
|Shipping weight||1322 Lbs (600 kg)|
|RoHS Compliant / CE Approved||Yes|
|Dye Sublimation Paper Transfer||Requires 100% polyester fabric for dye sublimation paper transfer applications|
|Direct Print to Natural Fiber Fabric||Requires Pigmented or Latex ink for direct printing to natural fiber fabric, after printing the fabric is fixed using the calender|
|Warranty||One year parts warranty
1) Heat elements are a consumable item
2) The belt and drum are not covered by warranty for operator related damage
Guardian Calender Production Table and Receptacle for Pre-cut Pieces
Benefits of the production table
- The table is removable, allowing for roll-to-roll or piece production.
- Ideal for the production of sportswear and garments using stretchable or non-stretchable fabric.
- Works with tacky or non-tacky paper.
Feeding paper and pre-cut pieces
- Transfer paper can be loaded and tensioned on the front of the table using the transfer paper feed mandrel. (Fig. A).
- The roll feeding guide assists in feeding paper flat into the calender. (Fig. B).
- Printed paper is kept in contact with pre-cut pieces by the pressure bar.
Tensioning of paper
- Paper Tension is adjustable with the tension adjustment knob located on the table paper feed mandrel (Fig. C)
Connecting the table to the calender
- The table is designed to quickly attach and detach to and from the calender / rotary heat press, allowing the operator to seamlessly switch between roll-to-roll and piece production. (Fig. D)
Receptacle for pre-cut pieces
- Easily attaches and detaches to and from the back of the calender / rotary heat press for receiving cut pieces after the sublimation process is complete.
- When not in use, the receptacle can be folded for storage. (Fig. E)
|55-CL1680DS01-2||Guardian 67" (1680mm) Dye Sublimation Calender / Rotary Heat Press||$29,995.00|
|55-CL1680RE01||Guardian Calender / Rotary Heat Press Receptacle for Cut Pieces||$695.00|
|55-CL1680TB01||Guardian Calender / Rotary Heat Press Production Table||$4,995.00|
|55-CL702107||Guardian Calender / Rotary Heat Press 2" Mandrel Assembly||$595.00|