NEPATA S1000 40" HIGH PERFORMANCE SHEETER
The NEPATA S1000 sheeter delivers world-class performance in a dedicated sheeting platform producing up to 5,000 A4 or ANSI letter sheets per hour.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany to the highest quality standards, the NEPATA S1000 yields precise, accurate cuts across a wide range of flexible media, including: self-adhesive films, sandblasting films, vehicle wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock films, window tint films, digital print media, heat transfer material (HTM), banner material, photo paper, papers, wallpaper, reflective films, mesh, dye sublimation transfer paper, and more.
Equipped with up to seven (7) individually adjustable pneumatically activated crusher blades on the “Y” axis for slitting and a pneumatically activated crusher blade on the “X” axis for cross-cutting for precise, accurate cuts. Fast, easy setup allows for efficient changeover between production runs resulting in operational performance gains.
The S1000 is fully compatible with NEPATA ConvertPlus2 software, providing full control over converting workflow, including ERP integration, bar code scanning, lot number traceability, and label printing. The S1000 also includes a touch panel display to configure operating modes and systems settings.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA S1000 SHEETER
- Precise sheet cutting with a maximum media width of up to 1000mm or 40”
- Up to seven (7) crusher blades for “Y” axis cutting allowing the web to be divided into six (6) segments with trimming on both sides
- High hourly throughput with maximum production flexibility
- Manual decurling unit for flat sheets
- Fast, easy setup and configuration of crusher blades
- Operated via touch screen, controlled via German PLC
- Automatic pneumatic clamping
- Full compatibility with ConvertPlus2 software for label printing, lot number traceability, and product labeling for master rolls and sheets
- Metric and Imperial system support
- Quick return on investment through productivity gains, error and waste reduction
|Sheets Per Hour||5,000 A4 or ANSI Letter (up to)|
|Minimum Media Width||100mm or 3.93"|
|Maximum Media Width||1,000mm or 39"|
|Maximum diameter, master roll||16"|
|"Y" Axis Cutting||Up to seven (7) crusher blades, three (3) standard, four (4) optional, pneumatically activated|
|"X" Axis Cutting||Crusher blade, pneumatically activated|
|Compressed Air Required||Six (6) Bars|
|Core Diameter||3" (standard)|
|Core Diameter||2" (optional)|
|Sheet Feed Accuracy "Y" Axis||+/- 0.1mm*|
|Sheet Feed Accuracy "X" Axis||+/- 0.1mm*|
|Maximum Sheet Length||1,000mm or 39"|
|Minimum Sheet Length||50mm or 1.96"|
|Maximum Media Thickness||1mm*|
|Maximum roll weight||25kg or 55 Lbs|
|Power requirements||AC voltage 230V / 50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power adapter||Plug L6-30P, Receptacle L6-30R|
|Working environment||41°f to 95°f|
|Dimensions of the machine||TBD|
*Depends on material being used. Please call us to discuss your application.
NEPATA converting centers are available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. in North America and the Caribbean. Please feel free to call us at 734-668-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application and to learn more about NEPATA converting equipment.
PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND A PRICE QUOTATION BASED THE REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Take control of your workflow today with NEPATA converting equipment from Supply55, Inc.
NEPATA converting equipment is protected inter alia by US Patent 10,017,345 B2.