KalaXY Plus 1650 (65") is the midrange model in the product line designed for trimming all flexible media up to 65" in width and 40 mil thick. It offers several features and specifications to enhance functionality and efficiency when cutting material into square or rectangular formats, whether small or large.
KalaXY PLUS Features:
- Electrical Y Blade Adjustment: The model includes electrical adjustment of the entire set of Y cutting blades. This feature allows for on-the-fly correction of errors caused by misalignment in the rolls of printed material.
- Production Efficiency: The KalaXY PLUS eliminates bottlenecks associated with cutting flexible media into square or rectangular formats. It streamlines the production process while improving efficiency and accuracy.
- X-Blade Angle Adjustment: All KalaXY Trimmers feature X-blade angle adjustment, providing the perfect X cut every time.
- Vertical Slitting Blades: The machine has single or double vertical slitting blades.
- Work Modes: All KalaXY trimmers offer different work modes, including automatic cutting, manual cutting, and set-length cutting.
- Easy-to-Use Touch Screen and Operating System: The machine features a user-friendly touch screen and operating system, making it easy for your entire staff to control and operate.
- Low maintenance cost
- Robust chassis: Sturdy and durable chassis to ensure stability during operation.
|Maximum media width||65"|
|Maximum operating speed||60 feet per minute|
|Maximum amount of "Y" blades||16 blade holders|
|Maximum roll diameter, parent roll||10"|
|Core diameter||3" or 2"|
|Y Blade Trimming accuracy||+/- .5mm*|
|Cross-cutting accuracy||+/- 1mm*|
|Maximum medium thickness||1mm or 40 mil*|
|Maximum roll weight||110 Lbs, Jumbo unwinder required for larger rolls|
|Power requirements||110V / 1200 W or 230V / 50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power adapter||Plug L6-30P, Receptacle L6-30R|
|Working environment||41°f to 95°f|
|Overall dimensions LxWxH||8'7" x 2'5" x 5'|
|Shipping dimensions||9' x 2'8" x 5'|
|Shipping weight||882 lbs|
*Depends on the material being used.
Please call Supply55 for additional information and a quotation based on the requirements of your application.