KalaXY Pro 1650 (65") is the top of the line model in the product line and is the perfect solution for cutting all flexible media up to 65" in width and 40 mil thick. Print shops rely on KalaXY Automatic XY Cutters to process a wide range of films including photo paper, polycarbonate, DTF transfers, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, duratrans, film, magnetic, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints, and most other films.
The main fucntion that sets the KalaXY PRO apart from the other models is the automatic telescope roll correction. This feature automatically adjusts the roll of material to compensate for any print misalingment or material telescoping during the printing process. For applications like wallpaper or butt-joint installations the PRO model is recommended.
KalaXY PRO Features:
- Automatic Telescope Roll Correction: The KalaXY PRO automatically adjusts the entire roll of material to compensate for any print misalignemnt or material telescoping that may have occured in the printing process.
- Electrical Y Blade Adjustment: The model includes electrical adjustment of the entire set of Y cutting blades. This feature allows for on-the-fly correction of errors caused by misalignment in the rolls of printed material.
- Production Efficiency: The KalaXY PRO eliminates bottlenecks associated with cutting flexible media into square or rectangular formats. It streamlines the production process while improving efficiency and accuracy.
- X-Blade Angle Adjustment: All KalaXY Trimmers feature X-blade angle adjustment, providing the perfect X cut every time.
- Vertical Slitting Blades: The machine has single or double vertical slitting blades.
- Work Modes: All KalaXY trimmers offer different work modes, including automatic cutting, manual cutting, and set-length cutting.
- Easy-to-Use Touch Screen and Operating System: The machine features a user-friendly touch screen and operating system, making it easy for your entire staff to control and operate.
- Low maintenance cost
- Robust chassis: Sturdy and durable chassis to ensure stability during operation.
|Maximum media width||65"|
|Maximum operating speed||60 feet per minute|
|Maximum amount of "Y" blades||16 blade holders|
|Maximum roll diameter, parent roll||10"|
|Core diameter||3" or 2"|
|Y Blade Trimming accuracy||+/- .5mm*|
|Cross-cutting accuracy||+/- 1mm*|
|Maximum medium thickness||1mm or 40 mil*|
|Maximum roll weight||110 Lbs, Jumbo unwinder required for larger rolls|
|Power requirements||110V / 1200 W or 230V / 50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power adapter||Plug L6-30P, Receptacle L6-30R|
|Working environment||41°f to 95°f|
|Overall dimensions LxWxH||8'7" x 2'5" x 5'|
|Shipping dimensions||9' x 2'8" x 5'|
|Shipping weight||882 lbs|
*Depends on the material being used.
Please call Supply55 for additional information and a quotation based on the requirements of your application.