NEPATA UA1850 ADWS CONVERTING CENTERThe UA1850 ADWS is the most successful and established converting center for film media worldwide. Equipped with high precision rewinding and automatic cross cutting, the UA1850 ADWS supports exact slitting, rewinding and cross cutting of media.
Film rolls with a maximum diameter of up to 16in may be mounted as master rolls. Rolls with a maximum diameter of 280mm / 11in may be rewound, the maximum diameter for slitting rolls is 280mm / 11in. The maximum media width for rewinding is 1850mm / 72in, whereas rolls with a width up to 1900mm / 75in may be slit.
The UA1850 ADWS can be operated either via the internal controller or the comprehensive ConvertPlus2 software. Rewinding is fast and precise down to < 1mm/m, and the unwind / rewind shafts are automatically tensioned via compressed air.
Top converters and distributors around the globe use the UA1850 ADWS to process a wide range of media including, self adhesive films, sandblasting films, masking films, vehicle wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock films, heat transfer films (HTM), banner material, photo paper, papers, wall paper, reflective films, mesh, dye sublimation transfer paper, digital magnetic window tint film (Suncare Select, MAC, SOLYX, 3M Fasara, MADICO), canvas, leather and more.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA UA1850 ADWS CONVERTING CENTER
- Rewinding speed up to 5 feet per second
- Rewinding and trimming as wide as 72 inches
- Slitting as wide as 75 inches
- 99.9% rewinding accuracy
- Adjustable swivel shaft for perfect ergonomics
- Adjustable tension shafts for quick setup
- Automatic pneumatic tensioning
- Easy to operate slitting unit with dual digital display
- Operation via ConvertPlus2 software including bar code labels for short and master rolls
|Maximum media width||72"|
|Maximum rewinding speed||5 feet per second|
|Maximum roll diameter, production roll)||11"|
|Maximum diameter, master roll||16"|
|Core diameter||3" or optional 2"|
|Maximum medium thickness||1mm*|
|Maximum roll weight||110 Lbs|
|Power requirements||AC voltage 230V / 50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power adapter||Plug L6-30P, Receptacle L6-30R|
|Working environment||41°f to 95°f|
|Dimensions of the machine||H 58" x D 21" x W 123"|
|Dimensions of shipping crate|
|Shipping weight||3600 Lbs.|
*Depends on material being used. Please call us to discuss your application
NEPATA SLITTING HEAD LUBRICATION SYSTEM
NEPATA Slitting Head Lubrication System is engineered to deliver, on demand, the exact amount of lubricant required for flawless slitting of a wide range of material. Implementation of the slitting head lubrication system provides the following benefits:
- Eliminates expensive and environmentally harmful aerosol spray cans from the workplace.
- Eliminate overspray and contamination in the workplace by using a metered system for dispensing the exact amount of lubrication needs for the specific job.
- The lubrication system directly applies silicone oil or other lubricants to both sides of the slitting blade.
- Felt flanges apply pressure to the slitting blade aiding in braking and clean the blade of adhesives during slitting.
The NEPATA Slitting Head Lubrication System is available for all ADW and ADWS models.
NEPATA SLITTING HEAD LINE LASER
The NEPATA Slitting Head Line Laser allows the user to visually select the exact spot for slitting and can also be used to quickly and easily identify roll ends for width measurement when used with the NEPATA slitting head LED measurement system. Available for NEPATA ADW or ADWS models.
PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND A PRICE QUOTATION BASED THE REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
NEPATA converting equipment is protected inter alia by US Patent 10,017,345 B2.